Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wow its been that long?

Can't believe its been that long! Ryan will be 2.5 next month, and time is flying. He knows baby avery is coming but that's about the extent of it...he will kiss my belly when I say where is the baby? Still getting speech 2x a week and making progress..words he will say on his own now are
Mamba--thats Mama and Da..when he wants us..
Other than that, on command he will say..
Uhh-up
Go
Coook..cookie..
and can make any animal sound you need! He's getting there...slowly but surely

1 comments:

Mema said...

Wow! What a great weekend. Our cheeks are sore from smiling at all the antics of Ryan. I love the way he shakes his head "no" when he doesn't want something! And his great big "yeah" when he does! I love cuddling with him and following all his directions at playtime. He loves the planes and trains so much. Cheech and I want to bring him to Breakfast at Belmont next month and see if he likes the horses!