Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Marc 8.19.07

Happy bday Uncle Marc
They put me in jail, now I can't crawl!
Aunt Lauren loves playing with me!

Practicing my splits!

Well Ryan is certainly not sitting still anymore..he always wants to explore and is learning how to crawl on his knees instead of his belly..today he stood up with me holding his arms up and he saw Dada and started to take steps toward him with me keeping him balanced, we were clapping and cheering, and he was smiling so much!


He loves to eat pieces of my bagel, cheese, puffs, and had a little more liking to pastina at Mema's house. He loves to chew on bread and just loves his pureed foods still. Still "gags" on anything too chunky, so feeding him big people foods is still a challenge.

3 comments:

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Hi Ryan, this is Anna! Finally your mommy updated your blog! You are very pretty and very busy. I was visiting my friend yesterday, and she likes to walk with help as well. I couldn't be bothered, I am all about crawling now. Mama is a little upset that I don't want to stand or walk, but papa says he is happy that he doesn't have to strain his back. He prefers to carry me around all day, that's apparently is less stressful for his back.

Sarah said...

Hi Ryan! Even though you're a Yankees fan, I still think you're cute. Maybe we can meet someday! -Jane

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.