Monday, August 10, 2009

Gotta cool off somehow!

Was a hot one today, just in time for our central air to crap out..but Stephen got someone in to fix it. Ryan, Aves, and I slept at Mema and Cheech's house last night just in case. Cheech even made Ryan his own "rocket bed" out of foam rubber, fitted with side pieces for the "rails" and a full headboard. Ryan helped him make it with Cheech and all I heard were wows and yays from the basement..he slept like a log in it too!


This is from today..boy oh boy is was hot!
Showing off my new summer hair cut and my cheesy smile...
(thanks for taking him Mema and Cheech!)


Hmm..let's have some fun...

Jump UP....................

and SPLASH DOWN!!!!!!!



Can't wait for John and Danielle to come home from their honeymoon, Aug 15th can't come soon enough..Last I heard
they were in Croatia on their Mediterranean Cruise.
I am hoping to put together a slide show with all
their pics
and have a movie night so they can
tell us all about it together..popcorn and soda all around!




0 comments: