Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some more recent pics and a little potty training news




















Well Ryan certainly is aware of when he needs to do his "business" if I walk into his room and he is well..doing business, he usually shakes his head no to me and points me to go back out..today he actually said "go"..what a breakthrough in his speech! I have never been so excited to be told to "go" out of a room! I have been teaching him the sign for "bathroom" and taking him in to the potty and with lots of train stickers later, he is tolerating at least sitting on the potty.
I think I will start the official training after Avery arrives, 1. cause I dont have much patience to be consistent at this point 2. I am not that mobile either to physically do it with him..










That's the "plan" we'll see what happens!










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love that he told you GO! :) He's just so darn cute. Especially snuggled up there with grandma. Sooo sweet!